In this seminar, you will learn how Smart Contracts can be added to a Blockchain environment and how Smart Contracts operate. You will learn the role that public and private keys play in the identity and security around Smart Contract. Further, you will understand the various models in which Smart Contracts operate. Several uses cases for smart contracts will be reviewed and discussed.
- Module 1: What is Blockchain?
- Module 2: How do Blockchains work?
- Module 3: Identity & Transactions
- Module 4: Gaining Consensus
- Module 5: Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT) and Proof of Stake
- Module 6: Other Proofs of Consensus
- Module 7: Proof of Proof, Segregated Witness, and Sidechains
- Module 8: Smart Contracts and Oracles
- Module 9: Comparison of Popular Blockchains
- Module 10: Sample Applications and the Future of Blockchains
- Final Exam